Quinio is a technology company that acquires and builds brands that sell through e-commerce (direct to consumer and marketplaces). We are passionate about good products, and we bring the best to Latin American homes. We seek to become the largest seller of consumer products in the e-commerce ecosystem in Latin America. We are a world-class team of operators and are backed by extraordinary venture capital funds, angel investors, and successful entrepreneurs. So, if you want to work in a startup with an innovative, fun, and challenging environment, with the unparalleled work culture and a team of rockstars from different industries and backgrounds, Quinio is the place for you!
As Operations Manager (e-commerce) you will be responsible for the business goals of one or more of our portfolio brands, looking to scale our brands in a fast and sustainable way. You will execute the business planning and tasks of running the business across multiple online channels, with full ownership of the brand’s budget, P&L and growth initiatives.
What will you do?
- Define the brand’s business & operations strategy to generate incremental sales across multiple sales channels – mainly direct-to-consumer and marketplaces
- Lead the business plan and team involved for the assigned brands from our portfolio
- Manage P&L and oversee budget spending to guarantee growth and extraordinary results
- Analyze data to make quick and accurate business decision – analyze from sessions, conversion and sale rates to shipping costs and delivery times
- Create and monitor business plan, from costs, time, and necessary resources, to achieve the desired objectives
- Serve as the team leader and project manager for launching innovations or category brand’s extension
- Personally generate, design, or run initiatives to increase sales and improve profitability
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure optimal performance
- Develop catalog extension strategies to turn innovation into a growth engine for the assigned brands
- Coordinate work plans with demand and logistics teams to ensure permanent availability of the entire product portfolio
- Supervise plans for constant improvement of the brand’s listings in each channel in order to boost conversion to sale
What do you need to succeed?
- 5+ years of experience in positions where the use of data and analytics are part of the day to day to make decisions on the P&L, sales funnel optimization and strategy for the business and brand development
- 2+ years of experience in the e-commerce ecosystem is a plus
- Experience managing teams and influencing stakeholders, directly and indirectly, in highly dynamic environments
- Experience creating strategic business plans using both internal and external insights that deliver meaningful outcomes to the business, aligned to strategic initiatives
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills – ability to get around roadblocks
- Successfully developed growth initiatives while working with cross-functional teams
- Experience managing P&Ls, doing budget planning and obtaining expected margin
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven, with the ability to multiple projects in and agile and changing environment, as well as time management to meet deadlines despite potential adjustments in priorities
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving initiatives all the way to execution
- Creativity and strategic vision to develop a business, thinking not only about today, but in the coming years
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive compensation, includes base salary plus additional benefits and stock plan
Opportunities for growth within a fast-growing startup, leading a cross-functional team across regions. An entrepreneurial and fun culture where you will have a direct impact on operations from day one.
Quinio has a unique combination of experience in e-commerce, technology, operations, and investments. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in a startup that is backed by top level investors such as AlleyCorp, Cometa, DILA Capital, GBM Ventures, and WTI. As part of Quinio, you will have the opportunity to work on significant projects that will immediately impact our clients while working alongside the best group of professionals and entrepreneurs.