Quinio is a technology company that acquires and builds brands that sell through e-commerce channels such as Marketplaces (i.e. Amazon, MercadoLibre) or D2C channels (i.e. Shopify). We are passionate about good products and bringing the best to Latin American homes. We seek to become the largest seller of consumer products in the e-commerce ecosystem in Latin America. We are a team of world-class operators and are backed by extraordinary venture capital funds, angel investors, and successful entrepreneurs. Be among the first to join the team and help us take Quinio to the next level.
We are passionate about successful products and taking them to consumer homes across Latin America. By acquiring and executing our operational plans for these brands, we’re on track to become the largest e-commerce conglomerate in the region. We are world-class operators backed by extraordinary Venture Capital funds, Entrepreneurs, and Angel Investors.
Be one of the first to join our team and help us scale Quinio. As an Investment Associate, you’ll play a key role in helping us reach our mission.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Finance, Business, Economics, Engineering, or related
- 4+ years of work experience in Private Equity, Venture Capital, Investment Banking, Consulting, or M&A related positions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, attention to detail, and the ability to synthesize and express yourself clearly
- Advanced financial modeling skills and deep understanding of financial reports
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Team player, proactive, and able to work under pressure
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to building and scaling the next consumer goods conglomerate in LatAm in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Build financial models, investments memos and present your recommendations on investment opportunities to the investment committee and senior management
- Participate in all stages of the investment process, including contact and analysis of potential targets, due diligence, structuring, acquisition, and ultimately integration of brands into our platform
- Collaborate closely with the operations and integration teams to identify critical areas for improvement as well as expansion of prospective acquisitions
Quinio has a unique combination of experience in e-commerce, Amazon, Mercado Libre, technology, and investments. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in a startup that is backed by top-tier investors such as AlleyCorp, Cometa, DILA Capital, WTI, and GBM Ventures. As part of Quinio, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that will immediately impact our performance while working alongside the best group of professionals and entrepreneurs.