Quinio is a technology company that acquires and builds brands that sell through e-commerce. We are passionate about good products and bringing the best to Latin American homes. We seek to become the largest seller of consumer products in the e-commerce ecosystem in Latin America. We are a team of world-class operators and are backed by extraordinary venture capital funds, angel investors, and successful entrepreneurs. Be among the first to join the team and help us build Quinio.
Job Opportunity: Full Stack MLOps & Data Engineer
Are you looking for a career in artificial intelligence revolving around eCommerce?
What you will do as a Full Stack MLOps & Data Engineer:
- Work with the product team to build USERS cases and prototypes and then apply the learnings from those prototypes to build scalable and well-thought-out API-based services utilizing machine learning models to improve internal capabilities. Such has enhanced demanding planning, sales forecasting, and product recommendations, among other USERS cases.
- Design processes and Data Pipelines that revolve around web consumer patterns and e-commerce transactions.
- Lead specific initiatives of user cases and execute alongside the product development team, iterate on ideas and liaison with Data Scientists and business development to build product functionality and deploy to production with a high level of confidence.
- Build reliable and highly available microservices and APIs capable of interacting in real-time with existing e-commerce APIs and third-party platforms.
- Create clear interfaces between systems to enable component interoperability.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced full-stack software developer with proven experience in Machine Learning Operations, that can build complex systems from the ground up.
- Excitement about joining a direct-to-consumer platform driven on technology to build machine learning models for eCommerce user cases.
- Ability to make tradeoffs between technology stacks throughout the various product lifecycles (from MVP to fully functional product) and allow the company to deliver value to its customers as quickly as possible.
- An MLOps engineer that has a high bar for their and others’ work.
- Pacesetters that understand that systems improve through frequent, if not daily iteration.
- Ability to quickly debug problems across distributed systems.
- Knowledge of backend languages and frameworks that can seamlessly integrate machine learning models with the capacity to interact in real-time with other APIs.
- Strong interest and prior experience building complex data pipelines, transformation, and availability of data to be utilized by the Data Science team to deploy real-time artificial intelligence models.
Note: this is not a position for a data scientist. If you are interested in a career in data science please apply instead for the “Data Science Position”
Quinio has a unique combination of experience in e-commerce, Amazon, Mercado Libre, technology, and investments. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in a startup that is backed by top-tier investors such as AlleyCorp, Cometa, DILA Capital, WTI, and GBM Ventures. As part of Quinio, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that will immediately impact our clients while working alongside the best group of professionals and entrepreneurs.