Quinio is a technology company that acquires and builds brands that sell through e-commerce. We are passionate about good products and bringing the bests to Latin American homes. We seek to become the largest seller of consumer products in the e-commerce ecosystem in Latin America. We are a team of world-class operators and are backed by extraordinary venture capital funds, angel investors, and successful entrepreneurs. Be among the first to join the team and help us build Quinio.
What we are looking for from our Country Manager, Chile:
The Country Manager will be our first “boots on the ground” and will be responsible for establishing and growing Quinio in Chile. As Country Manager, you will be responsible for building Quinio’s operations, you will control our strategy in the country, you will be in charge of generating pipeline and making acquisitions, and you will manage all day-to-day operations.
This role requires strong leadership, strategic thinking, tactical execution, communication skills, and the ability to prioritize and align activities to drive results. Essentially, you will be in charge of creating our entire business in the country and helping us integrate it into Quinio’s portfolio and infrastructure; enabling us to become the largest seller of consumer goods in Latin America.
- Establish Quinio in the country: team, office, operations, positioning, among others
- Local team leadership of all business areas: some of them being lead generation, procurement, operations, and finance.
- Build and nurture relationships with the company’s critical business partners (marketplaces, direct-to-consumer platforms, logistics providers, to name a few)
- Acquire Chilean eCommerce businesses to build the largest portfolio possible. We expect to buy +12 companies with a revenue between $250k and $5M USD in the first year
- Grow acquired brands at an accelerated pace. We aim to grow acquired businesses +100% YoY
- Help successfully launch and manage our portfolio brands from other countries in Chile
- Manage and control Chile’s P&L
- Implement strategies to achieve and improve our KPIs
- +5 years of experience in leadership and team development in all departments
- High growth environment and start-up experience, ideally with a track record of launching, scaling and operating in Chile
- Background in e-commerce operations or industry consulting is a plus
- Affinity for using data to make strategic decisions
- Ideally a former entrepreneur in the country
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment in one of the fastest-growing Startups in LatAm
- Fluency in Spanish and English
Quinio has a unique combination of experience in e-commerce, Amazon, Mercado Libre, technology, and investments. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in a startup that is backed by top-tier investors such as AlleyCorp, Cometa, DILA Capital, WTI, and GBM Ventures. As part of Quinio, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that will immediately impact our clients while working alongside the best group of professionals and entrepreneurs.