Quinio is a technology company that acquires and builds brands that sell through e-commerce. We are passionate about good products and bringing the best to Latin American homes. We seek to become the largest seller of consumer products in the e-commerce ecosystem in Latin America. We are a team of world-class operators and are backed by extraordinary venture capital funds, angel investors, and successful entrepreneurs. Be among the first to join the team and help us take Quinio to the next level.
The Business Development Manager Colombia will be responsible:
The Business Development Manager will play a key role in the development of Quinio Business working hand to hand with our acquisition teams and will be focused on researching the Colombian Ecommerce Market. to find the best eCommerce brands in the region to be acquired/partnered by Quinio.
This position will work directly with the Business Development and Acquisitions teams in Mexico.
- Find and generate valuable leads that could be a fit for Quinio acquisition and operational models
- Prospect and close appointments with potential leads, manage the conversation and the pipeline cycle in order for the company and the team to achieve our monthly goals
- Qualify companies to ensure they have the requirements to be attractive to Quinio.
- Analyze brands on digital platforms (Shopify, Mercado Libre, social media, website, etc.) to understand overall performance and communicate to the business owner areas of opportunity that Quinio could improve.
- Ability to understand what the owner/entrepreneur is looking for in their business and personal goals.
- Follow the process and maintain a good end to end relationship with the entrepreneur through the acquisition process
- Identify partnership opportunities to generate qualified leads and grow our pipeline
- Daily interaction with Mexico business development and procurement teams.
- CRM maintenance including, uploading, updating, logging activity and communications with prospects, and converting Leads to Opportunities.
- 5+ years of business development experience.
- Knowledge and proven execution of successful development strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good level of conversational and written English.
- CRM experience (Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, etc.).
- Knowledge of digital marketing, eCommerce, and marketplaces is required.
- Used to working in a startup environment.
- Used to work remotely with international teams.
- Represent Quinio with a high level of professionalism, friendliness, positivity, and customer service in every interaction to develop genuine relationships and inspire confidence in the organization.
- Demonstrate persistence and overcome obstacles, measure against the standard of excellence.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goals and objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members remotely.
- Desire for continuous improvement and to learn new skills.
- Quick adaptability to changes in process and priorities.
Quinio has a unique combination of experience in e-commerce, Amazon, Mercado Libre, technology, and investments. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in a startup that is backed by top-tier investors such as AlleyCorp, Cometa, DILA Capital, WTI, and GBM Ventures. As part of Quinio, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that will immediately impact our clients while working alongside the best group of professionals and entrepreneurs.